Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa is a good man!

We had a great Christmas and even though we are married I would have to say that we are still spoiled!! I wanted to let you know I am going to be blogging more because I got a new..







and I am so excited!!! I have been wanting one for while but Santa told me I had to wait! I knew I was getting it because we ordered it on Black Friday, so I was really excited when I found a package on the front step! My husband said we were going to open it and made sure that it worked and then I was going to have to wrap it and put it under the tree. No fun I know but it was worth the wait! (For the record..I made him do the same thing! He went and bought a gun that he wanted and he had to wait until Christmas day to get it!)

I have been wanting a laptop since my birthday in August because my Aunt bought me this as a gift



and I have been waiting to use it!!! I have already uploaded it and playing around with it. At first I had Photoshop but I heard that it was a very overwhelming program to learn and since I don't have a ton of time to sit down and learn a program, this sounded perfect to me. It is easy to navigate and I can create pages from scratch or just drag and drop pictures into premade pages and have a completed book. So not only will you see more blogs from me you will also see some new projects that I am excited to get started on.

No comments: