Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bringing in the New Year

I am not one to make New Year Resolutions mainly because I can't keep them. So this year I am going to compile a list of things that I hope to accomplish throughout the year. I am sure that my list will grow but I wanted to share some things with you.


  • Blog more!!
  • Finish my wedding scrapbook (Hopefully before my 2nd wedding anniversy
  • Learn to digital scrapbook
  • Learn to sew (My MIL gave me her old sewing maching...I will have a post on it soon!
  • Coupon more
  • Cook lots of new dishes and share them with you
  • Complete my year devotional book with my husband
  • Stay more organized

That is the start to my list. I will keep you updated when I am able to cross things off and when I add new things. What is on your list for things to accomplish in the new year?

1 comment:

The Links said...

I love all of your resolutions. Alot of them are things I would like to do as well.

You will love digital scrapbooking. It is so easy once you get the hang of it. You better finish your wedding scrapbook first. Once your start digital you won't ever want to cut paper again.

Happy New Year!!