Thursday, May 7, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

I am taking part is Kelly's Show Us Were You Live Friday!


Here is a little bit of our house history since I have never posted anything about our first homr. (This one is for you Katy! )


We bought our house 6 months before we got married so we had some time to "fix it up". Kory and I were both living at home rent free so it was a great way for us to be able to fix up our home the way we wanted and not have to live in the mess. Our families were so supportive and helpful during the whole process and we thank them for everything they did. Here are a few before photos of our first house....




Living Room

Kitchen & Breakfast Area
Master Bedroom

Bedroom #2


Bedroom # 3

Bedroom #4

So that is what we started out with and here is what the living room and kitchen look like now. (I wasn't able to post with Kelly last Friday so I am doubling up on Kitchen and Living Room.)

Kitchen

Breakfast area

Living Room



My buffet table that I refinished and painted!

That wraps up our house for now! Although we have been there for almost a year, I still have lots of decorating to do. I would also love to update the furniture in the living room since it was given to us but when you are newlyweds you will take anything for free!! I hoped you enjoyed taking a little tour of our home and will check back next week to continue with our tour.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your house is so cute!! I love your wedding picture at the top! Gorgeous!!

Chaos and Coffee said...

Your kitchen (and all of your home) is gorgeous! Man, we need you guys to help us fix up our house. Will's parents gave us their old house and we are in the process of trying to update it before we move in in June.

King J's Queen said...

I can see you've put a lot of work into your new home. It's lovely.

Annie said...

I love your house, is so big. The redecorating areas looks wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your house.

Have a nice week.