Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have been tagged....

Thanks to Katy!!

8 things I am looking forward to....
-Being a mom
-Being a stay at home mom
-Having Monday off...yea Memorial Day!
-Baby Emma (My cousin's baby that is due on June 8th!!)
-More vacations with my husband
-Swimming lots this summer
-Going to the lake
-Children's activities this summer at church

8 things I did yesterday....
-Went to work
-Went to Lifeway for VBS
-Church staff meeting
-Sent lots of email
-Cooked dinner
-Run/ jog in the park with Kory and Bailey
-Watched some tv
-Laundry

8 things I wish I could do...
-Finish my wedding scrapbook
-Finish the MS 150
-Run distance
-Be more organized
-Have a boutique
-Travel the world
-Live on a farm
-

8 shows that I watch...
-Biggest loser
-The Celebrity Apprentice
-Scrubs
-The News
-Dancing with the stars
-Desperate Housewives
-John & Kate plus 8
-That is all I can think of for now!!

8 people I tag...
- Nicole M
-Erin M
-Michelle T
-Lucretia F
-Kymie M
- Those are the only people that I can think of that check my blog!!

No comments: