Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sassy N Chic

I wanted to post about something new in the family!! My mom's new boutique!! My mom actually owed another boutique for about 3 years with a partner, she has now split and has her own. It is called Sassy N Chic in Pasadena, Texas. It is a boutique with clothes, jewelry, purses, home decor, baby items and much more. I wanted to show you some pictures of the newly decorated and painted boutique. (She is in the exact same location as her other boutique but has changed up the store a lot to make it her own!) I just wanted to show you how proud I am of her!! Here are some photos of the shop and itself.



This is a hutch that she bought at a furniture resale shop and painted! It looks so good and brings lots of color into the store!

I know these aren't the best quality pictures but I wanted to show you a little bit of what I contributed! I made both the open/close sign and her a paperclip that can hold whatever she would like!

We (the family) actually worked hard for about 2 1/2 weeks to make the transformation from All About Her to Sassy N Chic. We textured walls, painted, moved in furniture & priced lots of new items. It was fun and now I just wanted to show it off. So if you are ever in the area definitely stop by!

No comments: