Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our Family

...is growing!! We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby! We found out on February 6th after I took numerous pregnancy tests to verify. It was Kory's 25th birthday and I was going to wait so I didn't steal any thunder from his big day but by that evening I could wait any longer. After finding a couple positive pregnancy tests we decided we needed to tell our families. So on February 13th we had all of our parents and siblings over for a BBQ and to break the news. We gave all the parents Happy Valentines Day Grandparent cards and only a few caught on. It was fun and very exciting for everyone. We made a few phone calls that night to family but asked them to remain quite until our first appointment on March 1st.


Our first appointment was March 1st and here is our first picture of our little one. At that appointment we found out I was actually 8 weeks pregnant and little further along than expected.

No comments: