Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Since we didn't eat all of our meals that were planned last week due to Kory's brother's birthday I have put them on the menu this week. ( I don't make my husband eat the same thing that often!)

Monday: Spaghetti & steam fresh veggies

Tuesday: Wild Rice & Shrimp casserole, corn and rolls

Wednesday: Church- leftovers

Thursday: Poppy seed chicken casserole & green beans

Friday: Erin- Out of town so dinner with the girls
Kory- On his own

Saturday: Erin- Out of town so dinner with the girls
Kory- On his own

Sunday: Parmesan chicken tenders & marinara sauce

2 comments:

The Links said...

Yay!! Thanks for linking up!! Did you see that I'm making your tacos this week!! Can't wait to see you on Friday??

Do you have one of the cookbooks my grandma and Mom made??

The Links said...

I didn't mean to put questions marks after "Can't wait to see you on Friday!!! HAHA