Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nutcraker Market

This past weekend me, mom and my mother in law went to the Nutcracker Market is Houston. If you have never been and you live in the Houston area you need to catch it next year. It is every woman's dream!! The Nutcracker market is in a big hall and has 300 plus booths of Christmas decor, children's clothing and things for women!! It is so much fun! This year I came home with a new collar for my puppy, a cute plaque, a dress, and things for my Christmas tree. I am hoping to get my Christmas tree up soon but that all depends on when my husband gets all the decor out of the attic.

P.S.- Sorry I haven't posted about Kory's Halloween costume yet! (My younger brother took my camera and I haven't downloaded all the pictures yet!) I will try and post some by the end of the week!

1 comment:

Monica Wood said...

I bought way too much when I went on Saturday! Ha! Glad y'all had fun!