Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Delicious Dips

Here are 2 recipes that are really easy and my go to dip recipes when we are going somewhere. I have used them at get together with our Sunday School class, Bunko & our Superbowl Party. delicious dips

Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip

1 cup mayo
1 cup fresh parmesan cheese
1 can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
1 box frozen spinach, thawed or 1 cup fresh spinach
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup monterrey jack or mozzarella cheese

Heat oven to 350. Mix mayo, parmesan cheese, artichoke , spinach and bell peppers together. Put in a 1 quart dish & sprinkle with cheese. Cover & bake for 20 minutes.
( I thought I had a picture of the dip after it baked but I guess not!!)


Salsa


2 cans mexican stewed tomatoes 1/2 onion
1 bunch of cilantro
2 garlic cloves
1 jalapeno pepper
1 serrano pepper
1/2 lemon- just the juice
1/2 package of fajita seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste


Combine all into a large pot and cook until veggies are soft. (about 10 minutes) Then put all in a blender and mix. It can be served hot or cold. I love it because it is quick & easy!

No comments: