Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's a....

GIRL!! We are so excited that we are going to be welcoming a little angel into our lives in October. Her name will be Kinsley Rae. I kept having feeling that we were having a boy but I am thrilled about our little girl. I am a girly and girl and can't wait for all the ruffles and bows I get to play with. I am also so excited to see the role Kory gets to play with a daughter. From the day we found out I was pregnant he was reading things I should do or shouldn't do and is always checking up on me to make sure I am ok. He is going to be a great father and will do anything for his daughter. I am also excited about the relationship that I get to have with my daughter like my and my mom have. We are the best of friends and I can't wait to share the same experience. We found out at our 16 week appointment but I wanted to wait until our 20 week appointment to post anything to just to be sure.

No comments: